Four-day residential camp for elite soccer student-athletes who will be high school sophomores, juniors or seniors in the 2018-19 academic year.
July 15-18, 2018
Fees: Resident: $610; Commuter: $475
Contact: Jim Conlon and staff, (314) 935-4706
Register: Link coming soon
Each player will receive personalized coaching and evaluation by current collegiate coaches and players. The camp will include technical, strength and tactical sessions with small- and big-sided game play and specialized goalkeeper training. Campers should expect thousands of ball touches daily
• experience campus living and dining
• meet with an admissions representative, who highlights the extensive opportunities at WUSTL
• participate in a round table discussion with WUSTL student-athletes
• interact with the WUSTL coaching staff and players during camp sessions
• meet other campers also considering WUSTL (66% of the 2017 roster are former campers)
Tuition includes a double room, meals, towels, linens, pillow, blanket and transportation to and from the airport. Full session fees, per player, are due at time of enrollment.
Registration and Payment
Resident: $610; Commuter: $475
Register: Link coming soon
Travel and Accommodations
Transportation shuttles will be provided to and from the airport on Sunday and Wednesday. More information and specific directions will be provided with your enrollment confirmation.
All campers will be housed in Washington University's modern dorms. If you have a roommate preference, include a note with your application with your desired roommate's name. Room assignments are made prior to the camp session and no changes will be made at check-in.
All meals will be served by WUSTL's award-winning university food service, Bon Appétit. A wide selection of entrees and other foods will be served in our on-campus dining facilities.
Check In and Departure
Camp registration begins on Sunday, July 15, between 11am-12:30 p.m. in the lobby of the camp residence hall (TBD). Details and confirmation will be sent to registered campers. Campers arriving late should report to Francis Field and call Jim Conlon (319) 230-4626.
Camp will be dismissed and campers out of the dorms by 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 18.
The camp is held at WashU's Athletic Complex.
|8:30 a.m.||Technical/Tactical Training Session|
|Afternoon||Meetings, Mini Tournaments and Training Demonstrations|
|Evening League Play|
|9:30 p.m.||Pizza and Dorm Social|
Spectators are welcome!
|8 a.m.||Technical/Tactical Session|
|9 a.m.||Game Play|
|10:30 a.m.||Dismissal and Departure|
What to Wear and What to Bring
Please put your name and all your belongings
• soccer ball
• soccer cleats
• shin guards
• practice gear for muddy conditions
• casual clothes
• swim suit
• change and cash for the snack machine and late night pizza
• flip-flops for the locker room
• indoor shoes
Please ensure your child is covered under your medical insurance. The camp does not provide medical insurance for your child.
WashU Women's Soccer Quick Facts
• 2016 NCAA Division III National Champions
• NCAA Runner-Up – 2009, 2015
• NCAA Final Four – 1997, 2009, 2015, 2016
• 17 NCAA tournament appearances
• 12 UAA Conference Championships
• 22 All-Americans